Customers: Jornaya Helps Leading Mortgage Lender Reduce Customer Acquisition Costs and Mitigate TCPA Compliance Risk

Ifficient operates its own lead generation site for higher education. While 70 percent of its leads are generated in house, the remaining 30 percent are sourced from third party providers. Although Ifficient strived to provide schools with real-time, authentic leads, those parameters were not always met.

Get the Ifficient Case Study now to learn how the lead generator leveraged Jornaya to discover that some of its partners were holding leads anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours while selling them as fresh leads.